DJ Siri Woodget's Immersiva Setlist




















In case you didn't know this...Siri is a goddess. I asked a lot from her for this event, and she totally delivered. Because she's both a curator and a music lover, I thought it would be really cool to hear Siri's perspective on Immersiva -- so she made her debut as a DJ that night -- and she was incredible.

HEWA HEWA / OOIOO

Two Shocks / brakesbrakesbrakes

Walkabout (with Noah Lennox) / Atlas Sound

Chain / School of Seven Bells

Flower Gardens / Chad VanGaalen

The Angry Young Men / Urban Verbs

Upper East Side / Experimental Aircraft

Elevator to Heaven / The Elevator Drops

We Were Born the Mutants Again.../ Of Montreal

Courtship Dating / Crystal Castles

The Crystal Cat / Dan Deacon

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi / Radiohead

You Don’t Know Her Name / Maps

Evening/Morning / Bombay Bicycle Club

Mickey Mouse / Wavves

Just in Case / Micachu

Interlude with Ludes / Them Crooked Vultures

Afterparty At Jimmy’s / Anya Marina

Midnight Man / Nick Cave

Nevertheless / Brian Jonestown Massacre

Love is a Deserter / The Kills

Hot Freaks / Guided By Voices

Night of the Crickets / mr. Gnome

Florida / Starfucker

Sex Tourists / French Kicks

Another Version of Pop Song Rose / Elinor Dougall

I Think She Knows / Kaki King

Heaven / I Monster

Last One Awake / Memory Cassette